Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health. Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches.
Your NHC Chiropractor has broad diagnostic skills and is also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, as well as to provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counseling. NHC Chiropractic is not just another health care provider. We are your partner in care, educating you about your options to help you make the best choices for your specific situation. We can make recommendations based on what we discover about your health and history, knowing that your goals are unique to you.
Before the course of treatment, the patient will always be examined thoroughly. The purpose of the examination is to decide whether the problem qualifies for chiropractic treatment and also to make as precise a diagnosis as possible.
Even if you are not currently in pain, chiropractic care can help maintain wellness and balance in your life. Working to avoid injury in the future will help you continue your active lifestyle.
From your very first visit, we will begin working with you to create a strategy that is unique to your situation. We understand that everyone is different, and everyone has specific needs when it comes to Wei’s Nature Health Clinic, so we will take the time to review your history, lifestyle, activities, and current conditions to design a personalized plan for you.
How can Doctors of Chiropractic Help Me
· Is Chiropractic treatment safe?
·Can Doctors of Chiropractic help me when I am in pregnancy?
· What education does a chiropractor have?
· Do I need a referral to see a Chiropractic Doctor at NHC?
· What can I expect on my first appointment?
· What should I wear to my initial assessment with the Chiropractor?
· Does the Chiropractor take X-Rays?
· How long will my condition take to get better with Chiropractic Care?
· Is Chiropractic treatment ongoing?
· Do insurance plans cover NHC Toronto Chiropractic Health?
· How do I play an active role in my health care?